Westminster Snack Crackers make a great holiday treat when dipped in delicious and comforting chocolate. Take them to the next level with a sprinkling of peppermint candy!
It’s a simple, quick and yummy snack for all of your holiday parties or hostess gifts.
- 4 cups of Westminster Oyster Crackers
- 1/2 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips
- 15 red and white striped mints
- Crush mints using a heavy pan, applying pressure down on top of unwrapped mints. Place in a bowl. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Melt white and semi-sweet chips in separate bowls in the microwave in 30 sec. intervals. The semi-sweet might take longer. Stir between intervals.
- Once both chocolates are melted, take oyster crackers and either dip them individually in the chocolate and then the crushed mints OR pour the chocolate over the crackers and mix well; then sprinkle mints over crackers.
- Place crackers on non-stick sprayed cookie sheet and refrigerate them for 15 minutes. Remove and place in an airtight container for up to 4 days.