1 bag of Lucy’s gluten-free Triple Chocolate Brownie Crisps
1 pack of chocolate pudding cups
1 bag of gummy worms
- Crumble or smash the Brownie Crisps. This is a great step to involve the kids. Close the zipper on the bag and let the kids smash with their hands, spoon or meat tenderizer.
- 6 small glasses or plastic containers. We used these from Party City.
- Spread 1 tbs. of brownie crumbs into the bottom of each of the cups.
- Spoon enough chocolate pudding to fill up each cup ¾ of the way.
- Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbles on top of each cup.
- Refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Garnish with gummy worms and serve.
Check out our other gluten-free recipes: Lucy’s Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Spiders, Witches’ Brew Smoothie Bowl with Crescent Moon Gluten-Free Crumble