Our crackers have been made the same way since 1828, less the horse.
- Our bakery used to be horse-powered.
- But we mix the same all-natural preservative-free ingredients we have always used.
- We let the dough rise til three times its original size.
- Rolling out the dough into sheets
- Those sheets get folded and folded and folded – the fold makes for a heartier cracker.
- Stamping – the heart of the stamping machine is the same one used in the earley days of Westminster.
- The great bake – long and slow
- Packing – we pack our crackers into single-serve bags or bigger boxes.
- Delivered fresh across the country to restaurants, cafeterias, and grocery stores near you.
- For you to eat with soup, cheese or as a snack!